Page 2 of 3
【Taroko】Without prior approval, the following deeds are prohibited within the premises of Taroko National Park
Without prior approval, the following deeds are prohibited within the premises of Taroko National Park
- Display, sell, transport or store animals, plants or ores or specimens/products thereof that by law may not be caught or gathered.
- Enter the park with guns, ropes, nets, clamps, cages, electric bottles, poisons and any other hunting devices that are capable of catching, killing, injuring or intoxicating wild lives.
- Set up retail stands or solicit business around without approval.
- Fill and level up the ground or dump debris.
- Set up sacrificial areas, monuments, tombs, or hang or establish road signs or other facilities that disturb the landscape.
- Makes noises or hold campfire meetings or engage in other activities such as cookouts, barbeques, grass sliding, swimming, rock-climbing and camping outside of the designated areas.
- Outside of the designated areas throw away polyfoam, styrofoam, plastic products, metal products, and other objects and garbage that do not decompose naturally.
- Set off firecrackers, fireworks and other objects that may jeopardize public safety.
- Unauthorized parking that disturbs traffic flows.
- Damage public properties or facilities.
- Evade paying or refuse to pay the required admission charge.
- Release or abandon animals.
Last Updated on 2009-07-27