The following activities are prohibited in Shei-Pa National Park:
- Capture, slaughter, collection, display, sale, shipment, and storage of animals, plants, minerals, their specimens, and process products protected by National Park Law and other related laws.
- Placing retail stalls or peddling itinerantly outside of the designated shopping area.
- Illegal fill, land grading, or spoil disposal.
- Installing altars or graves and hanging or placing road signs or other facilities that spoil the landscape.
- Activities that impede the tranquility of the environment or the safety of the public, such as clamoring, making noises, having parties, making campfires, cooking, using amplifiers, setting off fireworks, swimming, grass skiing, and playing remote-controlled toys outside of the designated area.
- Disposal of PET bottles, polystyrene, plastic or mental products, and other hard-to-rot wastes in the non-designated area.
- Carrying hunting guns, ropes, nets, clips, cages, batteries, poisons, and other implements that capture, hunt, harm, or poison wildlife into the park.
- Setting traps or entrapping wildlife.
- Approaching Cijiawan River without permission.
Last Updated on 2010-03-05